Blackjack Early Payout- What it is, where to play, and how to play
Early Payout is a variation of European blackjack, a version of blackjack that starts the dealer with one card. Due to its nature, Early Payout is only available in live dealer blackjack games.
Early Payout allows players to play one, two, or all three available hands within the game. Seats are unlimited and action is fast. Dealers deal according to basic strategy allowing each player to choose their options with consistency and independence from other players’ choices.
Where can I play Early Payout Blackjack online in 2023?
Early Payout is available on several reputable online casinos through online live dealer games. All our featured online casinos operate offshore, allowing Americans to enjoy Early Payout 21 on their sites legally.
|Site Name||BJ Bonus||U.S.||Visit Site|
|Up To $3,000 Free||PLAY NOW|
|100% Max $2,000||PLAY NOW|
|$25 Free Live Dealer Bet||PLAY NOW|
|$25 Free Live Dealer Bet||PLAY NOW|
How does Early Payout Blackjack differ from standard blackjack?
The best way to understand Early Payout is first to understand European blackjack. In European 21, the dealer only receives one card until the player completes their turn. After the player’s turn, the dealer then receives their next card. Refer to our page on European blackjack for a detailed breakdown.
When playing Early Payout, players have the option to allow automatic selections to be made on their behalf based on basic strategy. If players choose this option, they receive 99.5% of the payout. Games usually presented this information before players select the Early Payout table.
Players may also make their own decisions without affecting other players or the hand. For example, if a player receives a soft 14, basic strategy will hit. However, a player may choose to stand. Another card will be dealt for the other players betting on the hand, but it will have no consequences for the standing player.
Players can place side bets in Early Payout as well. The two bets are Pairs and Rummy. The Pairs bet usually pays 11:1 if the player’s first two cards match. The Rummy bet pays 9:1 and uses the player’s two cards and the one dealer upcard. A player wins the bet with a three-card straight, flush, or trips.
Finally, as the name suggests, players have the chance to receive an early payout. Depending on the hand, the game will offer players the option to get an early payout. If a player takes this option, they will be paid immediately and that turn is over.
Can I play Early Payout blackjack with live dealers online?
Live dealer games give online players a real dealer experience via video chat. The dealer and players can interact, just like in a real casino, but without the restrictions of a brick-and-mortar establishment. All online casinos featured on this page offer Early Payout with a live dealer.
Another thing to remember with online live dealing is the table limits. When choosing a table, games list their minimums and maximums upfront. Such options include $5-$100 up to $100-$2500 for Early Payout on Bovada.
Should a player utilize the early payout option?
Opinions differ on whether the early payout option is beneficial for the player. When it comes down to it, the option is mostly based on intuition and is different for each player and their situation. It cannot be denied, however, that the option to choose an early payout on a bad hand is attractive.
Is free play available?
Unfortunately, since Early Payout is only available through online live dealer games, player participation requires real money. But free play is available for classic blackjack and European 21, allowing players to practice before playing Early Payout for real money.
Early Payout Strategy
If a player decides to make their own decisions, a good tool to use is the same as the standard European blackjack strategy guide.
WHEN TO HIT:
- Pairs of 2’s and 3’s if the dealer’s card is 8-A;
- Pairs of 4’s if the dealer’s card is 2-4 or 7-A;
- Pairs of 5’s if the dealer’s card is 10-A;
- Pairs of 6’s if the dealer’s card is 7-A;
- Pairs of 7’s if the dealer’s card is 8-A;
- Pairs of 8’s if the dealer’s card is 10-A;
- Pairs of aces if the dealer’s card is an ace.
- All hard hands equaling 5-8;
- Hard hands equaling 9 if the dealer’s card is 2 or 7-A;
- Hard hands equaling 10-11 if the dealer’s card is 10-A;
- Hard hands equaling 12 if the dealer’s card is 2-3 or 7-A;
- Hard hands equaling 13-16 if the dealer’s card is 7-A;
- All soft hands equaling 13-17;
- Soft hands equaling 18 if the dealer’s card is 9-A.
WHEN TO STAND:
- Pairs of 9’s if the dealer’s card is 7 or 10-A;
- All pairs of 10’s;
- Hard hands equaling 12 if the dealer’s card is 4-6;
- Hard hands equaling 13-16 if the dealer’s card is 2-6;
- All hard hands equaling 17-21;
- Soft hands equaling 18 if the dealer’s card is 2-8;
- All soft hands equaling 19-21.
WHEN TO SPLIT PAIRS:
- Pairs of 2’s and 3’s if the dealer’s card is 2-7;
- Pairs of 4’s if the dealer’s card is 5-6;
- Pairs of 6’s if the dealer’s card is 2-6;
- Pairs of 7’s if the dealer’s card is 2-7;
- Pairs of 8’s if the dealer’s card is 2-9;
- Pairs of 9’s if the dealer’s card is 2-6 or 8-9;
- Pairs of aces if the dealer’s card is 2-10.
WHEN TO DOUBLE DOWN:
- Pairs of 5’s if the dealer’s card is 2-9;
- Hard hands equaling 9 if the dealer’s card is 3-6;
- Hard hands equaling 10-11 if the dealer’s card is 2-9;
WHEN TO USE INSURANCE:
- Mathematically, never. There’s only a 30% chance to win this bet.